Assess Long-Term Commitments
Running a business is risky. Most people do not develop a long-term financial strategy to identify potential risk. In today’s business structure, all providers for services, products, insurance and real estate demand long-term commitments. Assessing those long term effects of contracts will identify business pitfalls and assure success.
BackOffice Solutions will assess the cash flow impact of long-term commitments and liability coverage, for example:
- Before committing future cash flow of your business, we should review the financial impact of long-term commitments: leases, loans, insurance, etc.
- We can advice on insurance policies to assess premium cost and coverage based on your statement of values.
- We can advice on franchise agreement commitments: suppliers, advertising, royalties, etc.
- We can advice on supplier and vendor agreements.
- We can review long-term lease commitments and provide restructuring recommendations to lower base rent, percentage rent or operating expenses.
- We will evaluate long-term debt restructuring possibilities or negotiate new commitments with lenders.