Full Service Payroll Processing
Unlike other payroll providers, BackOffice Solutions is your full-service payroll department, not just a processing service. For example, your payroll team reviews the electronic timekeeping data for reasonableness using edit reports, performs all payroll processing, interprets and processes garnishments, responds to manager and employee inquiries and answers basic employment verification requests. A tax specialist is also assigned to your account and handles all of your payroll-related tax compliance and reporting, including tax deposits and federal, state and local tax filings.
Our payroll service is tailored to your business needs. We support payroll disbursements by check, direct deposit or pay card, multiple payroll cycles and special pay / on demand processing. Client-specific paid time off accruals and special reporting needs are also supported. We also provide certain benefits administration services.
Our payroll services are typically provided in conjunction with our accounting services, providing efficiencies that are cost effective when you consider the full cost of payroll applications or third-party payroll processing services along with your internal payroll staffing costs.
Payroll services that save you time and assure government compliance, for example:
- We will assure your compliance with the Federal Insurance Contribution Act, known as FICA, as demanded by the Company’s time and attendance cycle.
- We will calculate the FICA taxes and prepare employee checks.
- We will process payment of payroll taxes.
- If you are using our accounting services, we can record the transaction to the Company’s general ledger.
- We will prepare and file state and federal forms: 940, 941, 8027, UCT-6, etc.
- We will prepare and file the employees annual W-2 and W-3.